Saturday, January 7, 2012

That's right, I'm here for school too...

Classes at UCC officially started on Tuesday.  For visiting students they allowed us to have a trial period where we could just attend any courses we wanted last week to see which ones we liked.  I register officially on Monday. It has been a frustrating process because I found out after I got here that I wasn't approved to take accounting and economic courses because I wasn't in those respective majors.  Those were some easy electives that I saved to take in Ireland.

I've been consuming my ISU academic advisor's vacation and we scrambled to find some classes that should transfer back. I'm crossing my fingers. Here is what I've got...

GA1120-Introduction to Modern Irish (learning the Gaelic language)
Time TBD
MU1V01S-Introduction to Irish Traditional Music 
Monday, 5-6pm
MG1005-Intro to Management and Organization 
Tuesday, 12-2
PE2004 Technical Communication Skills 
Tuesday, 11-12 and Wednesday, 3-5
IS3318-Introduction to Corporate Information Systems
Tuesday, 4-6

As of right now Meghan and I do not have class on Thursday or Friday! It sounds like we will be able to extend our weekend trips! Here are a couple more pictures of campus! The first one is the student union and the second one is the business building.



No comments:

Post a Comment