Monday, January 30, 2012

Galway This Weekend!

This weekend Meghan and I have decided go to Galway! Galway is a fairly popular artsy town on the western coast of Ireland.  My roommates and other Irish students tell us that we must go to Galway while we are in Ireland.  By the looks of my book and what we've heard it sounds like there is a lot of stuff to do there and it has good night life.

We will be leaving Friday afternoon, taking a 3 hour bus ride, and arriving in Galway at 2pm.  We will be staying in a student hostel both Friday and Saturday night in the heart of the city centre.  We will also be celebrating Meghan's 21st birthday which is this Sunday!  It will be a fun weekend and I'm sure I will have a lot to share on Sunday when I get back to Cork!

1 comment:

  1. Kristi, I hope you and Meg have a great time in Galway. I am loving your blog, so keep it up. Love, Angie

    ReplyDelete