Friday, March 23, 2012

More of St. Finbarr's Cathedral

Last weekend I finally made it onto the grounds of St. Finbarr's Cathedral.  This is the cathedral right outside my bedroom window.  Here are some pictures!


Some of these tombstones date back to 1806.




It was absolutely stunning inside!  It was huge.  Each and every wall had so much detail to it!  The stained glass was also amazing. 




I haven't had much to share this week because it was my last week of class! I had four finals and a presentation.  I've been more scholarly these past few days than I've been in these past few months combined.  I have one test and one paper left of the semester, both of which will be done in May.  Meghan's parents, brother, and grandma have been here this week and Meghan and I are going to Dublin with them tomorrow morning!  I'll have lots to share when I get back.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment