Thursday, February 23, 2012

April Plans!

UCC has a very different way of ending the semester compared to universities in America.  I am done with classes the last week of March.  I have the whole month of April off of school.  Finals are then held for the whole month of May.

During some of the month of April Meghan and I will be traveling.  After many weeks of debating, researching, and planning we have finally chosen where we are going!  We were originally planning on getting a Eurail pass to travel Europe, however, after noticing how cheap flights are within Europe and how long the train rides are between cities we decided to fly around.  Here's the game plan:

April 10: Take early morning bus to Dublin then fly to Prague, Czech Republic
April 13: Fly to Paris, France
April 17: Fly early morning to Venice, Italy then take a late night train to Florence, Italy
April 20: Take train to Rome, Italy
April 23: Fly back to Cork, Ireland

All of our flights are booked and we are in the process of booking hostels.  We are actually hoping to book a bed & breakfast in Florence. Such a luxury for us!


I'll be checked out for a couple days now.  My friend Hannah that I stayed with in London is now coming to Cork tomorrow morning to stay with me for the weekend!  She is also bringing a friend that is on her program with her.  It will be fun showing her around my town because it is so different than London.  

No comments:

Post a Comment