Friday, February 17, 2012

Another Weekend Adventure

Good morning everyone! I'm packing my bags right now for another weekend adventure.  I'm going on the Ring of Kerry Heritage Weekend trip that I talked about in one of my first posts.  This trip is put on by the International Student's Office at UCC.  I've heard that County Kerry is one of the most beautiful places in Ireland.  In addition to driving around the Ring of Kerry we will be learning how to Irish dance, playing Gaelic football, and eating traditional food.  Students that went on this trip last weekend said that the food is amazing!! I'm very excited.  The Ring of Kerry is on the south west coast of Ireland.


I will be bringing my laptop with me this weekend since the hotel has internet so I should be able to update you during the trip. TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment