Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Here we come Europe!

In just three hours Meghan and I will be hoping on a bus to go to Dublin.  At 11am we will be boarding a plane to go to Prague, Czech Republic.  I won't have a computer with me for these next two weeks but I will be making posts when I can get to one!  Here's our itinerary again:

April 10: Arrive in Prague, check into Old Prague Hostel, explore Old Town
April 11: Segway tour of Prague, Prague Castle
April 12: Explore New Town
April 13: Fly to Paris

April 13-April 16: Paris, France.  In Paris Meghan and I will be traveling around with our friend Michael and his parents.  We will be staying in an apartment with them.

April 17: Fly to Venice, Italy with Meghan and Michael.  We will be arriving early, spending the whole day in Venice, then taking a late night train to Florence, Italy.

April 18-20: Explore Florence, Italy with Meghan and Michael.

April 20-23: Take a train to Rome, Italy.  Meghan, Michael, and I will be meeting up with my mom in Rome!  We will be staying at a B&B.

April 23: Meghan, my mom, and I will be flying back to Cork later in the evening.

Well there it is.  Meghan and I are SO excited!  We have spent the past couple days getting our stuff ready.  We have finished packing now and we are now just patiently waiting to leave my apartment for the bus!  I will talk to you all when I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment